Technical Ventilated Façades
This WINDFLOW design favors the entry of air, disables the view to the interior of the machine rooms and blocks the entrance of rain unlike other proposals that offer high percentages of aeration but with a minimal visual coverage. Storm pressure drop values do not make this product recommendable for areas of high demand air conditioners because its design does not facilitate the flow of air (inlet / outlet) making it difficult to vent the equipment.
The WINDFLOW model incorporates details in its design that guarantee minimum levels of rainwater entry even in extreme wind pressure conditions. In addition, based on the result of the resistance test that determines a class 5 value for this louver (> 249 km / hour), its specification in hurricane areas is recommended.
The coverage slats have as main objective to restrict the views and limit the entry of natural light, rainwater and air into the installed area, in addition to providing aesthetic value to a facade.
The installation of snap-on systems offers several benefits:
- The benefits inherent to the ventilated façade
- A variety of models
- One dimensional and multidimensional design options
- Multiple combinations to create dynamic sights
- Ample response to technical demands
- Light weight, high wind load resistance > 249 km (155 miles)/hour
- Avoids oxidation risks
- Facilitates aligning the slats
- Reduces installation times
- Offers a wide price range