Technical Ventilated FaçadesSnap-On Systems
When the demand for privacy takes precedence over the degree of natural lighting in glazed areas, while maintaining the conditions that allow direct solar incidence to be controlled, a different design is required such as the VIEWLESS model. This proposal reduces the frontal view towards the interior of the area up to 35% without seriously affecting the level of lighting that is maintained in terms of 60% of the installed surface, all this, thanks to the projected design of its slats that transfer to the facade a high aspect of solidity even at higher altitudes.
The design of this model also incorporates qualities that limit the entry of rainwater and favor the required air flow in air conditioning equipment installations.
Solar control slats are designed to limit the direct incidence of natural light. They reduce the temperature inside the installed areas and favor transparency, allowing the user to enjoy a high degree of vision.
The installation of snap-on systems offers several benefits:
- The benefits inherent to the ventilated façade
- A variety of models
- One dimensional and multidimensional design options
- Multiple combinations to create dynamic sights
- Ample response to technical demands
- Light weight, high wind load resistance > 249 km (155 miles)/hour
- Avoids oxidation risks
- Facilitates aligning the slats
- Reduces installation times
- Offers a wide price range