Technical Ventilated Façades Snap-On Systems
The DUNE model with a 67-degree inclination offers the prescriber a highly aesthetic and efficient sunshade that blocks the direct incidence of solar rays by 80% while maintaining a high degree of transparency allowing the user to enjoy a vision-free area greater than 70% of the installed surface.
The prescription of this louver in projects with large glass surfaces will allow you to reduce air conditioning costs by up to 30% depending on the degree of solar incidence on your facade. This condition may be favored in projects that require high levels of natural lighting.
Solar control slats are designed to limit the direct incidence of natural light. They reduce the temperature inside the installed areas and favor transparency, allowing the user to enjoy a high degree of vision.
The installation of snap-on systems offers several benefits:
- The benefits inherent to the ventilated façade
- A variety of models
- One dimensional and multidimensional design options
- Multiple combinations to create dynamic sights
- Ample response to technical demands
- Light weight, high wind load resistance > 249 km (155 miles)/hour
- Avoids oxidation risks
- Facilitates aligning the slats
- Reduces installation times
- Offers a wide price range