Technical Ventilated FaçadesSnap-On Systems
The DUNE model applied with an inclination of 37 degrees allows hiding the air conditioners that would otherwise be exposed, while maintaining a low coefficient of pressure drop and water infiltration.
The esthetics of its curved design make this a nice addition to our commercial portfolio for aeration purposes.
The engineering and design of the aeration louvers efficiently meet the flow (inlet / outlet) of ventilation required by the air conditioning equipment that demands minimum levels in the pressure drop values, while guaranteeing the visual coverage of them.
The installation of snap-on systems offers several benefits:
- The benefits inherent to the ventilated façade
- A variety of models
- One dimensional and multidimensional design options
- Multiple combinations to create dynamic sights
- Ample response to technical demands
- Light weight, high wind load resistance > 249 km (155 miles)/hour
- Avoids oxidation risks
- Facilitates aligning the slats
- Reduces installation times
- Offers a wide price range